ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Admin privileges just to update tape paths

2009-10-13 14:15:27
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Admin privileges just to update tape paths
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 14:13:50 -0400
Hi Joni,

The administrator's reference lists the privileges required for each
command (or do HELP UPDATE PATH, for example) to see the required
privilege.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM@IBMUS

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/13/2009
02:02:39 PM: