ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Expiration of Exchange

2009-10-08 07:06:12
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Expiration of Exchange
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 07:05:24 -0400
Hi Fred,

All files backed up in an Exchange VSS backup are part of a "group".
The files in a "group" are all managed together. That means they expire
together
according to the management class of the "group" leader.

And so... I think something else is going on here. In fact, Gary probably
called it right when he said that maybe your normal file-level backup
client
is backing up these files.

If you cannot figure this out, you should call IBM support.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/07/2009
09:33:19 PM: