ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Objects for schedule COMMAND for Windows

2009-10-06 14:05:47
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Objects for schedule COMMAND for Windows
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 12:59:02 -0500
What about taking that long line and putting it in a .bat file from a
shorter file location and running it manually?

Such as C:\windows\command\backup.bat which only has one line:

"C:\Inetpub\ftproot\BKME KOC FTP\Usr\root\CBMR\scripts\Daily.bat" >
"C:\Inetpub\ftproot\BKME KOC FTP\Usr\root\CBMR\logs\TSM_Daily.log"

Then break down the path to it's 8.3 equivelant:

C:\inetpub\ftproot\BKMEKO~1\Usr\root\CBMR\scripts\Daily.bat >
C:\inetpub\ftproot\BKMEKO~1\usr\root\cbmr\logs\tsm_daily.log

This is what we do with our SQL TDP scipts and it will keep you from
having to deal with double quotes.

See Ya'
Howard

Delivery,