ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: the purpose of "file" device class

2009-09-22 04:47:19
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: the purpose of "file" device class
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:42:46 +0200
Hi Eric,
If I where you should I start searching for much better Filesystem to run
FILECLASS on such EXT4, TUX or something similar.
And also split your FILECLASS to multiple LUNs. If a filesystem crash happened
you will get a minimal check disk time.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson