ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Calculate total data backed up on tape

2009-09-18 10:22:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Calculate total data backed up on tape
From: "Evans, Bill" <bevans AT FHCRC DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 07:21:04 -0700
Well,

as stated, there are many ways...

query occupancy (help q occ) will give you various ways to view
occupancy.

I use this script to view total occupancy...
Display Total Space Occupied:

select sum(num_files) as "Files", -
sum(logical_mb) as "Logical MB", -
sum(physical_mb) as "Physical MB" ,type from occupancy group by type

Thanks,
  --Bill Evans