ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Tape drive manual

2009-09-18 09:58:19
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Tape drive manual
From: Bruno Oliveira <brnolvr84 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:56:56 -0300
I understand, thank you for the tip and I apologize.

I have a small environment where you are using the IBM Tivoli Storage
Manager 5.5 as the backup server. Using client BA client, TDP TDP SQL and
Exchange backup to realize a pool hard disk.

The company have a tape drive manual, and the data in the pool of hard fit
on a single tape. I need to know how to paste a script running that makes a
backup of the hard disk pool and database to a single tape until it
exhausted its capacity.

I understand that the goal of TSM is to grander comporações but in Brazil it
does not mean much when the owner calls the company have to do, even when
they possess knowledge about as I do.

--
abs,

Bruno Oliveira