ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Calculate total data backed up on tape

2009-09-18 08:33:45
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Calculate total data backed up on tape
From: Paul van Dongen <Paul.vanDongen AT SARA DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 14:32:29 +0200
Hi,

This one could give you an approximate value, but we have to remember that
tapes in the FILLING status have their %utilized obtained using an estimate
(estcap_MB), and thus are not 100% correct.

select pct_utilized,est_capacity_mb,(cast(pct_utilized/100 as
decimal(5,3))*est_capacity_mb) as MBUsed from volumes where volume_name like
'T%'

Paul