ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Trying to uninstall Tivoli client directory on C drive without affecting the D drive tivoli installation

2009-09-16 08:24:53
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Trying to uninstall Tivoli client directory on C drive without affecting the D drive tivoli installation
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 08:24:07 -0400
Thanks,

Grigori and  Andy!

The TSM services were already stopped however I still could not delete.
I restarted and stopped TSM services again then rebooted and I was
finally able to delete The C drive Tivoli directory.

regards

Grigori Solonovitch wrote:

I think you need to stop and remove TSM services before removing directory.

Grigori G. Solonovitch

Senior Technical Architect

Information Technology  Bank of Kuwait and Middle East  http://www.bkme.com

Phone: (+965) 2231-2274  Mobile: (+965) 99798073  E-Mail: G.Solonovitch AT bkme
DOT com

Please consider the environment before printing this Email