ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Security alerts - is there a list somewhere

2009-09-16 07:38:50
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Security alerts - is there a list somewhere
From: Richard Rhodes <rrhodes AT FIRSTENERGYCORP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 07:37:52 -0400
Thanks for all the help.

I also talked with our internal security team.  They pointed a site
osvdb.org.

Rick

             Roger Deschner
             <rogerd AT UIC DOT EDU>
             Sent by: "ADSM:                                            To
             Dist Stor                 ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Manager"                                                   cc
             <[email protected]
             .EDU>                                                 Subject
                                       Re: TSM Security alerts - is there
                                       a list somewhere
             09/16/2009 02:05
             AM