ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Setting up new instance for TDP for Domino, getting errors

2009-09-15 07:38:04
Subject: [ADSM-L] Setting up new instance for TDP for Domino, getting errors
From: "Moyer, Joni M" <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 07:36:59 -0400
Hi Everyone,

This is for a z/Linux server.  I was just trying to set the options file for
lnbrtzda38 with the following command when I get these errors:

chln957/home/notes5>tivoli/tsm/client/domino/bin/domdsmc_notes5/dsm.opt      <
domdsmc_notes[927]: /notes/exec.nbf: cannot create [Permission denied]
/opt/ibm/lotus/notes/latest/zlinux/domdsmc_notes: error while loading shared lib
raries: libnotes.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
chln957/home/notes5>domdsmc q preferences
domdsmc_notes[927]: /notes/exec.nbf: cannot create [Permission denied]
/opt/ibm/lotus/notes/latest/zlinux/domdsmc_notes: error while loading shared lib
raries: libnotes.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

If anyone has any suggestions on where to begin I am open to suggestions.  I've
done this before without issue, so I'm not sure what is different in this case.

Thanks in advance!

Joni Moyer
Storage Administrator III
(717)302-9966