ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Erro - backup of the client Linux

2009-09-11 14:06:42
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Erro - backup of the client Linux
From: Bruno Oliveira <brnolvr84 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:05:25 -0300
No space. Command 'dsmc q inclexcl':

tsm> q inclexcl
*** FILE INCLUDE/EXCLUDE ***
Mode Function  Pattern (match from top down)  Source File
---- --------- ------------------------------ -----------------
No exclude filespace statements defined.
Excl Directory /.../.TsmCacheDir              TSM
Include All       /home/ifwiset/.../*
/opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/dsm.sys
Exclude All       /.../*
/opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/dsm.sys
No DFS include/exclude statements defined.
tsm>

--
abs,

Bruno Oliveira