ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Mac Client Still being severed. Why?

2009-09-08 11:17:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Mac Client Still being severed. Why?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 11:15:04 -0400
One thing to do: start a backup, then use the Admin client to monitor the
client activity (use the QUERY SESSION command). Watch the run state, bytes
sent, and bytes received... how many sessions do you see, and what is the
activity pattern?

What do you see on the client side? Are there errors in the schedule or
error logs?

Also, what is the history of this problem on that client? Did it ever work
correctly? If so, when did it stop working, and what changes were made
around that timeframe?

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM@IBMUS

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 09/08/2009
11:01:19 AM: