ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Log space required in 6.1

2009-09-02 10:31:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Log space required in 6.1
From: "Evans, Bill" <bevans AT FHCRC DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 07:30:26 -0700
You have to do three FULL DB backups per day?  Can't you just have
enough log space to let this run for three days (or does that not meet
the 3 DB backup requirement?)

Does anyone know why there is a requirement for 3 DB backups before the
logs are reset?

Thanks,

Bill Evans
Research Computing Support
FRED HUTCHINSON CANCER RESEARCH CENTER
206.667.4194  ~  bevans AT fhcrc DOT org