ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ALMS benefit to shared-library management ?

2009-08-18 09:40:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ALMS benefit to shared-library management ?
From: Bill Boyer <bjdboyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 09:37:53 -0400
Or use the latest firmware for the TS3500. If you want/need to go to a
version 8.x firmware you have to have ALMS. Version 7.x is the latest for
without ALSM. With the Version 8.x you get the builtin CIMOM agent if you
want to use the TPC to monitor/report on your TS3500(s).

Bill Boyer
"Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the
sun." -Unknown-