ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.1.0 --> 6.1.2 upgrade

2009-08-17 16:57:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.1.0 --> 6.1.2 upgrade
From: Joerg Pohlmann <jpohlman AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 13:56:11 -0700
There is no readme file yet. So, just install it over the original server,
taking the usual precaution of backup db and prepare. Select what you
selected during the 6.1.0.0 installation or the 6.1.0.0 or 6.1.1.1 upgrade
on the deployment engine panel and you'll be running the upgrade.

Joerg Pohlmann
250-245-9863

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2009-08-17
13:37:22: