ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Export NODE from Windows TSm Server to AIX TSM Server

2009-08-11 05:56:21
Subject: [ADSM-L] Export NODE from Windows TSm Server to AIX TSM Server
From: Sandeep jain <sandeep.jain AT DCMDS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 15:25:42 +0530
Hello friends

Is it possible to export node from windows TSM Server to AIX TSM server.
I have got one situation where we have to merge one TSM server on Windows into
another live TSM server on AIXas the client wants a single TSM server.

With best regards
sandeep jain
This email has been scanned for virus infections at the sending end.

Disclaimer:
This e-mail is intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) and may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient and receive this message in error, any
dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited, and you are requested to notify the
sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you"