ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 5.5 using LANFree backup really "slow"

2009-08-01 12:10:38
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 5.5 using LANFree backup really "slow"
From: Flavio Junior <billpp AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 13:09:37 -0300
Hi David,

Well FileServer is exact what i'm backup ;/
A lot of files with sizes between 100k and 20Mb.

So, there is nothing that can be done to improve this, at least for 100GB/h?
Just to point my head toward right direction.. LANFree backups or LAN backups.

Thanks,

--

Flávio do Carmo Júnior aka waKKu
Florianópolis/SC - Brazil