ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] server to server authentication

2009-07-31 07:31:44
Subject: [ADSM-L] server to server authentication
From: Matthew Large <mlargedellteam AT GOOGLEMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 12:30:21 +0100
Hi,

W2k3 TSM 5.5.0.0 server * 2

Copy storage pools of FILE deviceclasses with a devtype of SERVER, on each
server, using each other as a copy destination

When I run space reclaim on one of these pools, hundreds of

ANR4373E Session rejected by target server <target server> reason:
Authentication Failure

I have already reset the server password with SET SERVERPASSWORD and updated
the servers with the UPD SERVER SERVERPASSWORD command, but still these
messages appear?

What else is there which might need authenticating?

Cheers,
Matthew