ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] HACMP V5.5

2009-07-29 01:18:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] HACMP V5.5
From: Grigori Solonovitch <G.Solonovitch AT BKME DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 08:16:59 +0300
I am using TSM 5.5.1 and PowerHA 5.5.0.2 (HACMP 5.5.0.2) without any visible
problems under AIX 5.3-09-02.

Grigori G. Solonovitch

Senior Technical Architect

Information Technology  Bank of Kuwait and Middle East  http://www.bkme.com

Phone: (+965) 2231-2274  Mobile: (+965) 99798073  E-Mail: G.Solonovitch AT bkme
DOT com

Please consider the environment before printing this Email