ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP full-diff backups of SQLServer

2009-07-20 11:41:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP full-diff backups of SQLServer
From: "Laughlin, Lisa" <Lisa.Laughlin AT OA.MO DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 10:37:42 -0500
Only if you allow them to truncate the log.

My preference is to allow TDP to truncate the log, and then use the /notruncate
(or something like that) switch in their Maint Plans....   I guess you could
try to sync the timing of the jobs if there is a "quiet time" when there will
be no data changes.

thanks!
lisa                     consider the environment before printing