ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SV: Deduplication number of sessions

2009-07-19 07:28:28
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SV: Deduplication number of sessions
From: Robert Ouzen Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 14:27:17 +0300
Hi Christian

The particular server I tried to backup is a Windows client with at least 10
volumes !!!!

I espected to open at least 10 sessions

tsm> i -su=yes

Incremental backup of volume '\\mpeg3\d$'

Incremental backup of volume '\\mpeg3\f$'

Incremental backup of volume '\\mpeg3\g$'

Incremental backup of volume '\\mpeg3\h$'

Incremental backup of volume '\\mpeg3\i$'

Incremental backup of volume '\\mpeg3\j$'

Incremental backup of volume '\\mpeg3\k$'

Incremental backup of volume '\\mpeg3\l$'

Incremental backup of volume '\\mpeg3\m$'

Incremental backup of volume '\\mpeg3\n$'

Incremental backup of volume '\\mpeg3\o$'

Incremental backup of volume '\\mpeg3\p$'

Incremental backup of volume '\\mpeg3\q$'

Regards Robert