ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM gui

2009-07-17 14:56:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM gui
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 14:55:36 -0400
The TSM server comes with its own admin/control programs you install
separately.  Other than that, you would need to buy a product. Personally,
I use TSMManager (http://www.tsmmanager.com).  You can download a trial.

Long ago there used to be the web administrator but that was dropped in
favor of the ISC and now the new software.