ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] autodetect on TSM drive

2009-07-16 09:16:22
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] autodetect on TSM drive
From: Avy Wong <AWong AT MOHEGANSUN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:15:19 -0400
Thank you Richard. I will take a look at that.

Avy Wong
Business Continuity Administrator
Mohegan Sun
1 Mohegan Sun Blvd
Uncasville, CT 06382
(860)862-8164
(cell) (860)961-6976

             Richard Sims
             <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
             Sent by: "ADSM:                                            To
             Dist Stor                 ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Manager"                                                   cc
             <[email protected]
             .EDU>                                                 Subject
                                       Re: [ADSM-L] autodetect on TSM
                                       drive
             07/15/2009 09:29
             PM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

Lacking information about your configuration, I can only say have a
look at that message in the TSM Problem Determination Guide, and have
a look at Technote 1144652.

    Richard Sims