ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.1

2009-07-15 13:08:05
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.1
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 19:07:30 +0200
On 15 jul 2009, at 18:58, Gill, Geoffrey L. wrote:

I am stumbling through an installation of 6.1 on Linux. I've gotten
to a
point where I can rebuild a system from scratch, using a procedure
doc I
created, up to and including the installation of 6.1. My next step
is to
try and configure it but I noticed there are already 2 patches out
there
for the server, 6.1.1.0 and 6.1.1.1. If anyone has installed patches
on
6.1 yet can you please answer this? Is it possible to install
6.1.1.1 on
top of 6.1 or must I install 6.1.1.0 first.

currently, wrt the TSM server, the patches are full distributions, so
all you ever need to install from the base level is the license....

The other question I'd throw out there is this, does anyone know if
you
need to go through the initial TSM setup after install before you
apply
any patches?

nope.

--