ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM 6.1

2009-07-15 12:59:36
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.1
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 09:58:36 -0700
I am stumbling through an installation of 6.1 on Linux. I've gotten to a
point where I can rebuild a system from scratch, using a procedure doc I
created, up to and including the installation of 6.1. My next step is to
try and configure it but I noticed there are already 2 patches out there
for the server, 6.1.1.0 and 6.1.1.1. If anyone has installed patches on
6.1 yet can you please answer this? Is it possible to install 6.1.1.1 on
top of 6.1 or must I install 6.1.1.0 first.

The other question I'd throw out there is this, does anyone know if you
need to go through the initial TSM setup after install before you apply
any patches?

Thanks for the help,

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator