ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: SV: Scheduled Exc backup failing on -1073741819

2009-07-15 02:46:12
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: SV: Scheduled Exc backup failing on -1073741819
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 08:40:33 +0200
Hi Matt,
What I ment was that, did you try to run tdpexcc manually from the BAClient
Directory and not from the TDPEXC directory?
It can be so easy that you are missing some DLLs or Path links that connect
everything together.

But as Del say. Run a trace and you will get much more information and can
solve the problem, but open a support ticket with IBM also. Even if you find
the solution you can then easy close the ticket.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson