ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Query on ultrium cleaning cartridges

2009-06-30 11:04:53
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Query on ultrium cleaning cartridges
From: Len Boyle <Len.Boyle AT SAS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 11:03:08 -0400
Early on in the use of our first 3584 we had the problem and we had the ce
talking about doing the eraser procedure.
The interesting think was that the tapes in question and their labels were
purchased from IBM.
We found that a few firmware updates and slowing down the bar code scan rate
seemed to have fixed the problem. I suspect that it was mostly the firmware
updates.