ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Making sure clientactions start

2009-06-19 12:37:42
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Making sure clientactions start
From: "Huebner,Andy,FORT WORTH,IT" <Andy.Huebner AT ALCONLABS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 11:37:05 -0500
Is the client running is schedule mode?  If so stop and start the acceptor and
wait 1 minute then check the log.
If you are looking for reason, then check the server log, a quick search on the
node name should help.  Our most common problem is the server cannot contact
the node due to an IP resolution problem.  When the scheduler contacts the
server IP resolution is not needed to start the job.

Andy Huebner