ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Using VCB and TSM

2009-06-17 10:14:24
Subject: [ADSM-L] Using VCB and TSM
From: David W Daniels/AC/VCU <dwdaniel AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 09:56:35 -0400
Currently our VM windows guy wants to use the VM VCB function and TSM.
He's not sure, how he should sent of the user accounts and where they go.
Has anyone or is anyone using VM's VCB & TSM with success and would like
to shed some light on how we can get this up and running.  I can put you
in direct contact with the windows tech I'm referring to. Thanks for any
and all help. Yes, we know about and have looked at the IBM training about
TSM & VCB but still are stuck.

** Don't be a phishing victim - VCU and other reputable organizations will