ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] import/export node issue

2009-06-12 13:29:14
Subject: [ADSM-L] import/export node issue
From: ksmith016 <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 13:25:53 -0400
we are trying to move data from the CX to the Centera via TSM import/export
node utility. The performance so far has been only 1GB/hr.

What are other ways that we can utilize TSM to migrate data instead of
import/export node?

We are thinking of setting the current storage pools to read only and perform a
storage pool migration from the old storage pool to the new (Centera) storage
pool.

Any suggestions or ideas to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Kevin