ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Snapdiff option with V6.1 Windows client

2009-06-11 14:57:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Snapdiff option with V6.1 Windows client
From: Paul Zarnowski <psz1 AT CORNELL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 14:51:33 -0400
We are looking to do this down the road, but no experience yet.
- What kind of NDMP backups were you trying to do, and what problems did
you run into?
- Are you concerned about how long it would take to do a file-level restore
for such a large server?
- Do you keep internal snaps in the NetApp for user restores?

..Paul