ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Administration Guide Using ISC

2009-06-04 20:54:22
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Administration Guide Using ISC
From: Carol Trible <trible AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 17:54:06 -0700
Hi,
  I'm not sure this is what you want, but go to Policy Domains,select  the
sever containing the node you want do do a lan free backup for, select the
domain that node is assigned to, open the client node twistie, select the
node, and the table action Enable LAN-Free data Movement - this wizard has
an option to add a storage agent as you setup the node.
  You can find the documentation for this in the help system  this by
clicking on the Help link on the top of the page, and doing a search on
Storage Agent, and selecting the entry Enabling Lan free data movement.

Carol Trible
 IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Development

Sabar.Hasiholan AT METRODATA.CO DOT ID

Hi All,

Does IBM has documentation on administering TSM using Integrated Solution
Console ? Never thought before until I can't find how to add Storage Agent.
Usually I'm using previous TSM Web Administration.

BR,

Martin