ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TDP for Exchnage 6.1 mailbox restore

2009-06-03 18:19:26
Subject: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchnage 6.1 mailbox restore
From: Nicholas Rodolfich <NRodolfich AT CMAONTHEWEB DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 17:18:04 -0500
Hello All,

Thanks for your help.

I am implementing the TDP for Exchange. We have it installed and did a
manual backup successfully. When we try to reetore a mailbox, it forces us
to use a Recovery Storage Group in Exchange as the target. We chose a
specific email in the filter section and were expecting a restre of what we
were searching for. Instead, the restore seems to be building a whole new
database, It wa sup to 14GB when we stopped it. It seem like nonsense to
restore the whole storage group just to restore a single mail box. Is this
required.

Nicholas