ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

2009-06-03 07:45:46
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
From: Steven Langdale <Steven.Langdale AT CAT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 12:42:05 +0100
Did I misread the OP?  It looks like he is requesting that HIS users quote
previous correspondence.

Steven Langdale
Global Information Services
EAME SAN/Storage Planning and Implementation
( Phone : +44 (0)1733 584175
( Mob: +44 (0)7876 216782
ü Conference: +44 (0)208 609 7400 Code: 331817
+ Email: steven.langdale AT cat DOT com

Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
03/06/2009 12:22
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [ADSM-L] PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Caterpillar: Confidential Green Retain Until: 03/07/2009

My sentiments exactly! What is this?