ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] raw backup using TSM

2009-05-28 12:40:49
Subject: [ADSM-L] raw backup using TSM
From: ashish sharma <ashishsharma44 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 21:37:06 +0530
Hello All,

I want to take raw backup using TSM.My TSM server is on Linux x86_64
platform and Server version is 5.5.0.0 and client version is 5.5.0.1.I can
see the raw volumes in backup window and can backup some of them bur for
some others i get the error
Image backup of volume '/dev/sdeh'
ANS1228E Sending of object '/dev/sdeh' failed
ANS1347E The image snapshot operation failed. The percent of space to use,
specified via the SNAPSHOTCACHESize, has been exceeded.
ANS1813E Image Backup processing of '/dev/sdeh' finished with failures.

For the volumes which i can backup, when i open the restore window, in the
tab of raw i cannot see the destination and it does not contain any volume.

Can anyone please help me in this.

--
Best Regards
Ashish Sharma