ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] ISC admin center tconfiguration troubles.

2009-05-27 08:36:04
Subject: [ADSM-L] ISC admin center tconfiguration troubles.
From: "Lee, Gary D." <GLEE AT BSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 08:35:25 -0400
Got the v6 admin center installed, however I have at least two problems.

1. I get the following error when accessing the login page.

Shield icon
There is a problem with this website's security certificate.
The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted
certificate
authority.
Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept
any
data you send to the server.
We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.
Recommended icon
Click here to close this webpage.
Not recommended icon
Continue to this website (not recommended).
More information
More information

Tsm I can deal with, but entirely new to web server stuff.

2. How do you add tsm servers to be managed?
Been searching everywhere but can't find anything.  The administrator's guide
mentions it around page 38, but gives no specifics.

Any pointers to better documentation would be appreciated.
Gary Lee
Senior System Programmer
Ball State University
phone: 765-285-1310