ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANS5092S Server out of data storage space

2009-05-25 07:14:52
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANS5092S Server out of data storage space
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 07:14:05 -0400
On May 25, 2009, at 6:54 AM, Sabar Martin Hasiholan Panggabean wrote:

Hi,

I've discovered the problem. But, I don't know yet if this is
something bug or what ? I go to Backup Archive GUI -> Edit ->
Preferences -> Under General tab, I unticked the "Backup or Restore
NTFS Security Information" option. I retry the backup and it works
just fine. What I'm not sure what activity or changes from the OS
that causing this problem since previously it just runs well using
this option ticked. I'm afraid when I go on using this preferences I
might not able to restore the security information of data file that
I've backup using this option. Is there any solution for this
problem ?

See http://www.mail-archive.com/adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu/msg79670.html for
cause.
This gets back to Dwight's response.