ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANS5092S Server out of data storage space

2009-05-25 06:42:10
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANS5092S Server out of data storage space
From: Dwight Cook <cookde AT COX DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 05:40:36 -0500
Where does your directory management class go?
It could be the case that the storage location used as the destination of
your directory management class is full.  That would explain being able to
successfully run commands that aren't tied to the DIRMC.

"The dirmc option specifies the management class of directories you back up
and does not effect archived directories."