ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Can you export a nodes data out of TSM completely?

2009-05-19 14:17:58
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Can you export a nodes data out of TSM completely?
From: Eric Thompson <ethompson AT ITLIFELINE DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 11:17:33 -0700
I looked at backupsets, however it looks like you can only create a backupset
of "active" data?
The customer would like to have access to all data (active and inactive
versions) outside of the TSM server.

Is this possible via a backupset?

Thanks again.

Eric Thompson
Senior Storage Engineer
Work: (509) 984-1608, Cell: (509) 714-1772
  www.it-lifeline.com