ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] NAS Restore

2009-05-15 13:43:23
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] NAS Restore
From: "Strand, Neil B." <NBStrand AT LMUS.LEGGMASON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 13:42:54 -0400
Bruce,
   You might designate a basic windows server as a backup server and
have it mount the CIFS shares from the vfiler and then run a regular
backup.  This way, you could restore to any windows server.  If you are
using NFS do the same with a basic linux or unix box.

Cheers,
Neil Strand
Storage Engineer - Legg Mason
Baltimore, MD.
(410) 580-7491
Whatever you can do or believe you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic.