ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: TSM on Windows Problem

2009-05-15 03:12:47
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: TSM on Windows Problem
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 09:08:39 +0200
Hi,
1) I recommend that you look in the Redbook for TDP Exchange
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/SG246147.html

But you need to modify the shortcut(icon) and add /excserver=Clustername.

For the other issue you probably need to give us more information.
A good start is to run "type excfull.cmd" and give us the output.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson