ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SV: BARTPE question

2009-05-10 06:26:54
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SV: BARTPE question
From: Robert Ouzen Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 13:26:13 +0300
Hi Christian

I already test my BARTPE CD with a previous TSM version 5 and it's work fine ,
did a few restore of an entire image and systemstate successfully .I have
already a dsm.opt writing the log to the ram disk.

The TSM client installation is already on the CD image of the BARTPE under
/programs/TSM client ..../
I need now to replace it with a TSM version 6 under the plugins and to compile
again the CD

Can you send me an example of a startup script that add a couple of registry as
you suggest

Regards Robert