ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Problem to backup files that "cant be found"

2009-05-10 02:55:40
Subject: [ADSM-L] Problem to backup files that "cant be found"
From: admbackup <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 02:53:15 -0400
Hi, I have programmed an scheduled backup of files in a windows 2008 server.
The backup seems to work fine since I got the "completed" status when I use the
q eve * * command.

My problem is that when I check the dsmsched.log I can see that there are some
failed objects.

Looking at the dsmerror.log I can see the following for some files that I try
to backup:

psIsHardLink(): Could not open file <X:\...(omited)......\xxxxx.JPG> error code
is <3>

ANS4005E Error processing '\\x$\.....(omited)....\xxxxx.JPG': file not found

The weird thing is that the objects that I am trying to backup do exist in
those routes.

What is means the "psIsHardLink():" part?

(Sorry for my english, I am learning)