ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SV: Linux Operating System excludes?

2009-05-05 10:08:47
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SV: Linux Operating System excludes?
From: Shawn Drew <shawn.drew AT AMERICAS.BNPPARIBAS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 10:07:00 -0400
Hi Christian,
Thanks for the info.  Does anyone know of a document or list of all of
these exclusions?

Regards,
Shawn
Shawn Drew

Internet
Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE

Sent by: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
05/05/2009 04:34 AM
Please respond to
ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

cc

Subject
[ADSM-L] SV: Linux Operating System excludes?

Hi Shawn,
If you wanna backup /dev in Linux or any other UNIX system you need to add
VirtualMountPoint

   Options File

      Place this option in the dsm.sys file.

   Syntax

         V                             |
      >>---VIRTUALMountpoint directory-+-----------------------------><

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson