ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] DB2 - HADR and TSM

2009-04-27 14:35:42
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] DB2 - HADR and TSM
From: Rainer Holzinger <rainer_holzinger AT WEB DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 20:26:56 +0200
Hello Jacques,

I was more asking about the ongoing backup procedures if your primary
HADR nodes goes down for some reason and the DB2 database(s) is/are
continued on your standby HADR node. How do you 'failover/failback' your
DB2 backup clients in these situations?
DB2 HADR looks like some Software cluster and backup procedures are
therefore a bit more 'tricky' to implement as this is in HACMP or MSCS
clusters.
Did you manage this somehow?

Best regards,
Rainer