ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] cad om macos

2009-04-09 11:46:13
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] cad om macos
From: Shawn Drew <shawn.drew AT AMERICAS.BNPPARIBAS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 11:44:28 -0400
I looked at the Mac manual, and there doesn't look different than the unix
client except for maybe the paths.  I don't see "startcad.exe" anywhere.
"exe" sounds more like a Windows command.
Anyway,

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v1r1/index.jsp
Storage Manager Clients> Backup Archive Clients> Macintosh> Appendix >
"Managing multiple schedule requirements on one system"

Regards,
Shawn
Shawn Drew

Internet
Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM

Sent by: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
04/09/2009 11:08 AM
Please respond to
ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

cc

Subject
Re: [ADSM-L] cad om macos

You'll need to look in the TSM Admin guide for your Client OS.
I could tell you how on Linux, AIX, and Windows, but not sure about the
command line options on a MAC.

However it would e something similar to:
- or /tsmoptfile=<location of optfile/dsm.monthly.opt>

On Windows you would use the dsmcutil to install the service, is there
such a utility as that on a MAC?

See Ya'
Howard