ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] V6.1 DB/LOG messages

2009-04-07 10:38:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] V6.1 DB/LOG messages
From: Colin Dawson <colind AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 07:35:28 -0700
Zoltan,

     The 22002 code indicates a NULL data indicator - this is how TSM
manages results returned from DB2 in response to a query we perform to the
database.   Please contact IBM support for this issue as this is something
we need to diagnose and fix.

     The DBREPORTMODE is intended for cases like this.  The intent being to
set it to NONE in the short-term to eliminate the chattiness.  But then
once you receive an appropriate fix that addresses the cause of the issue,
the typical or recommended DBREPORTMODE setting would be PARTIAL.

Thanks,
Colin

Colin Dawson
TSM Server Development