ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SV: Building .deb out of .rpm client version 5.5.x

2009-04-06 04:33:37
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SV: Building .deb out of .rpm client version 5.5.x
From: Timo Scheller <timo.scheller AT GWDG DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 10:33:05 +0200
Hi Mike,

maybe that helps you:
https://wiki.gwdg.de/index.php/TSM_Client_unter_Ubuntu_Server_64-Bit_installieren
At the moment, article is not in englisch, but packages can be downloaded, look at the end.
Syntax should be the same ;-)
It was done on Ubuntu 8.04.2 LTS Server 64-Bit.
If you got it working, tell me.
Then i can added that info to the article. ;-)

Christian Svensson schrieb:
Hi Mike,
I got everything working access ISC/AC... But that is beacuse I probably
installed the wrong Java version.

What version do you want? amd64 or i386?

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson