ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: SV: Install ISC and AD

2009-03-31 13:49:55
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: SV: Install ISC and AD
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 19:45:51 +0200
Hi Howard,
I'm right now writing a small tech-note for my self about how to get client and
server working.
I have convert 5.5.1.10 client and server to a amd64 Debian package. I can
upload it to our FTP server if you want to.

I will make a copy of the error as soon I have time to reproduce the error
again.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson