ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] VTL and Dedup ( TS7569G)

2009-03-26 09:36:26
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] VTL and Dedup ( TS7569G)
From: "Hart, Charles A" <charles_hart AT UHC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 08:35:00 -0500
Hitachi 9990x front end with FC disk for Protectier Meta Data FS and
SATA Drives for Repository FS.  The FC infrastructure form host to
storage is 4gb.  We are using the non-clustered cfg and achieving up to
500MB writes while doing 200MB reads from DB and Exchange Clients going
direct to the VTL.

Regards,

Charles